Food Pantry Needs Help

Rawlins County Food Pantry is running low on commodities to share with families.
Donations can be brought to the back door of 5Ten main. Someone will be there to assist between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Donations can also be left at Jamboree Foods.
There is a need for canned food, cereal, paper products and personal items like soap and toothpaste.
The Rawlins County Ministerial Alliance is in charge of the Food Pantry and most churches have a food donation box.